The island of Mauritius was first discovered by Arab sailors, at some time in the 9th century, the exact date is unknown. At that time the island was uninhabited and covered in a dense forest. The Arab sailors were not interested in settling on the island which they named Dina Arobi or Dinarobin. Diogo Fernandes Pereira, a Portuguese sailor found the island in 1505 and decided to give it the name of Cerne. However, the Portuguese did not settle permanently on the island either.
Mauritian cuisine is said to be sea-food heavy as it forms a major part in stews and curries and other dishes as well. Crab curry, coriander and chilli fish, fried squid, Vindaye ourite, Vindaye poisson and other seafood based dishes are a must-try. In such diversified food culture, Purnabramha is definitely going to add Flavors of Speciality cuisine in the pallet of Mauritian.
Tropical, modified by southeast trade winds; warm, dry winter (May to November); hot, wet, humid summer (November to May); Natural hazards : tropical cyclones (November to April), most cyclones usually occur from the end of December until March. Mauritius has only two seasons, winter and summer. There is not much temperature difference between the two seasons of the year. The climate on the central plateau is cooler than on the coastal areas.
Lunar New Year dates
The year of the Horse started on 31 Jan 2014
Although Mauritius doesn't have a huge Chinese population, the Chinese Lunar New Year is still celebrated as an official public holiday with red colours and firecrackers predominating.
Other holiday dates include:
Manaswini Foods Pvt Ltd
# 780 19th Main 17th Cross HSR Layout sector 1 , bangalore 560102 ,
Copyright © 2009 Purnabramha - All Rights Reserved. Return/Refund policy : Click here
* Time - As per Each Payment source the Time for Refund will be finalised Chart is displayed for the same.
* Method of refund - As per Each Payment Method the Refund will be initiated from the Source. as given in Below chart.
* Product condition - All Return conditions and requirement and timeline for the same is given as guideline in above paragraphs for any Queries Kindly Call : 8550078515.
* Refund contact info - Any dispute We confirmed the Number to Call as 8550078515/ 8105645499 and initiate the Return.
* Charges, if any - User need to pay return shipping, a restocking fee, or any other charges, as explain above for non Food Products.
1. Payment Method Refund Source TAT
2. Net Banking Source 5-7 Business Days
3. Debit/Credit Cards Source 4-7 Business Days
4. UPI Source 2-4 Business Days
5. Amazon Pay (Wallet) Source 5 Business Days
6. Amazon Pay (CC/DC/NB) Source 5 Business Days
7. Phone Pe (Wallet) Source 5 Business Days
8. Phone Pe (CC/DC/NB) Source 5 Business Days
9. Wallets-Paytm/Freecharge Source 1 Hour
10. Lazy Pay Source 1 Hour
11. Sodexo Source 5 Business Days
Powered by Manaswini Foods Private Limited